Your Membership allows us to keep our gates open and our flowers blooming.
Purchase a membership today and start a year of savings!
- Free guest passes
- Free admission to Bloom Night
- 10% discount on tax-free shopping in the Museum Shops, Greenhouse & Plant Sales
- Discount on classes, trips, concerts & special events
- Admission to “Members Only” Plant Sale Previews
- Invitation to all exhibit openings
- Invitation to the New Member Welcome Tour
- Invitation to the Annual Members’ “Write a Will” seminar
- Reciprocal membership privileges to the American Horticultural Society Program: special admission
privileges and discounts at nearly 300 gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands! Click here for state by state directory of participating gardens.
- Summer Membership Swap Click here during the summer months for more details.
- Individual Membership | $40 | View More
- Individual (Senior) Membership | $30 | View More
- Senior Couple Membership | $45 | View More
- Family Membership | $55 | View More
- Desert Tortoise Membership | $100 | View More
- Red Tailed Hawk Membership | $250 | View More
- Bobcat Membership | $500 | View More
- Palo Verde Membership | $1,000 | View More
- Night Blooming Cereus Membership | $1,500 | View More
The generous support of Tohono Chul members allows us to continue the work of Richard and Jean Wilson, who dedicated the Park in 1985 with the wish that those who come here might find contentment in the natural beauty and might achieve a greater appreciation for all desert regions and native peoples. Your membership enables us to grow and sustain our gardens, to provide education opportunities for our members and friends, and to preserve, maintain and share our art and artifact collections.